Attorneys at the New York City Immigration law firm of Teplen Law Group, PLLC, solve U.S. immigration problems and other needed legal support for individual and business clients in the United States and throughout the world. A brief description of our practice is provided below.
United States Immigration Law
Our experience with U.S. immigration laws and the USCIS is extensive. In fact, members of our firm have pioneered many successful strategies in alien labor certifications, J-1 visa waivers, O-1 visa applications, national interest applications and many other immigrant and non-immigrant matters — including those issues unique to foreign physicians, teachers and scientists such as licensure, employment contracts, practice formation, waivers, family member “Green Card” and immigrant exceptional circumstance cases.
For information on specific areas of our immigration law firm practice or issues we focus on, please see the following pages:
- Employment Immigration
- Family Immigration
- Immigration Audits and Compliance
- Non-Immigrant Visas
- Immigrant Visas/”Green Cards”
- Foreign Business Activity in the U.S.
- Foreign Investors/Investment
- Student Visas and Internships
- J-1 Visas
- J-1 & Conrad 30 Waivers
- International Medical Graduates and Scientists
- Estate Planning
- Family Law and Immigration Issues
- Consular Processing
- H Visas
- L Visas
- E Visas
- O Visas
- Immigration Through Marriage
- Religious Visas
- Tourist Visas
- Non-Immigrant Visa Categories
Entering the United States is the first step on the road to life in the United States. Emigrating to the United States can require other legal support, provided by our experienced team of attorneys. We understand the bigger picture of successful settlement.
Our law firm is here to meet many of these additional needs. Whether a newly settled immigrant, a brand new U.S. citizen, or a former client establishing a business in the United States or purchasing a first home for the first time, settlement in the United States is more than just a visa. We understand and possess the skills, knowledge and experience to effectively and efficiently, create a smooth and successful resettlement
Lawyers at our firm understand the unique needs within:
- Commercial and residential real estate transactions and issues of all types, including purchases, sales, financing matters, lease negotiation, construction, condominium or co-op matters, closings and litigation
- Estate-related issues, including the creation or revision of wills, establishment of trusts, estate and gift tax analysis, power of attorney, probate, and a host of other services
- Corporate law concerns, including business formation and dissolution, business succession, commercial leasing, contracts, banking, licensing, international trade and joint ventures
- Family law, adoption, and divorce-related issues of all types
Call our offices in New York City at 212-401-4040 or Toll-Free in the U.S. at 800-244-5266. You can also contact us online.
Se habla español / Nous parlons français /
Major Credit Cards Accepted